7/22 Johnson Street

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been ages since I've dove Hollywood beach, but we might be N of Johnson.
Jenny, I've got yer number ..... la la la la la ....
Doubtful if we're riding down in MB's teeny car,
and I gotta go by Fill Express on the way home.

Update: suweet georgia brown!
Just checked my dive logs and I haven't been to Keating Beach
since 1996 ... dives 13, 14, 15 in my log.
Been awhile.

Looking forward to squandering some air with y'all tomorrow morning. Should be able to make it.

SFLDiver:
Jenny, I've got yer number ..... la la la la la ....
867-5309?
sfldiver:
Update: suweet georgia brown!
Just checked my dive logs and I haven't been to Keating Beach
since 1996 ... dives 13, 14, 15 in my log.
Been awhile.
Where is Keating Beach?
Ya'll stop by and say Hi.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ya'll stop by and say Hi.
I heard a rumor that you dive...

We'll hit the Road to Bimini at about 7:30. Great opportunity to practice buddy skills...

OK Enrique, give me a holler if you can join us! I'm up by 6:30 on weekends, if it ain't diving it's cycling.

Jenny, I never heard of Keating Beach either so I Googled it up, turns out I've been diving it for 25 years! it's the area between Green Street and Dania Beach Blvd. north of Sheridan St. I look forward to diving with you tomorrow and I promise no car problems! :)

MB:
I heard a rumor that you dive...

We'll hit the Road to Bimini at about 7:30. Great opportunity to practice buddy skills...
Buddies. Rock pile. Hmmmm what is this that sounds so familar??:D

Debby, look forward to meeting you tomorrow!

FastAttack:
I might hit up with you guys for the morning dive
Hey Fast - the Club is meting up at the pool at the lab school at 11:00. If you haven't yet connected with the Club, come join us!

MB:
Hey Fast - the Club is meting up at the pool at the lab school at 11:00. If you haven't yet connected with the Club, come join us!

I went to the last Boat dive with the club and it was sensational. again thanks for the info on how to get join the club.
------

After our dive tomorrow morning, I am going Divers-direct to refill my tanks, if I time it right I should still be able to catch her before she leaves her house and I will carpool with her for the pool session. After that I am reviewing my NightDive skills check for my AOW as Vicky is my instructor :).

Later that night we will go out of seatech to experience a night dive with 2 other divers from the club.
so all in all a fun fill day! :)

Some of the morning's better shots.
The shots I tried of the 4-5 waterspouts that morning didn't faire too well.

P7220022x.jpg

P7220068x.jpg

P7220055x.jpg

P7220047x.jpg

P7220042x.jpg

P7220024x.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom