50 hr flight to/from Sorong - I must be crazy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For me, it's the (now legal) edible cannabis. Puts me into a doze state for several hours.

I've never heard of melatonin for long flights. Is it a sleeping aid?

- Bill

You should make sure it’s also legal where you’re landing. Melatonin is a natural sleep aid. Your body produces it but sometimes you need a little extra help when circadian rhythms and jet lag is out of whack.

Well, @Dogbowl, we now know it isn’t the diving in Indonesia that has @Dan_T going back to Indonesia all the time. It’s the flight attendants on SQ, or the prospects of getting a uniform. :D

...Well, @Dogbowl, we now know it isn’t the diving in Indonesia that has @Dan_T going back to Indonesia all the time. It’s the flight attendants on SQ, or the prospects of getting a uniform. :D

I’ve been flying to Indonesia with them for the last 10 years, I think it’s due for trying another airlines. For ROF trip next year, some of us will take Emirates, stop over in Dubai, before going to Bali, spending a week in Fujairah (UAE) & Musandam (Oman), diving & sightseeing there before spending 2 weeks in Indonesia.

Roundtrip Houston-Denpasar with stop over in Dubai is about $1500.

. . .

No more sale fares?

Do they like it when you call them Aunty? I guess there's a lid for every jar....lmao jkjkjk!

How about Miss eBay? Here is a rare one for $120 BIN :)

It’s Halloween night, you can wear it & pretend to be one SQ FA :D

64A9EEFF-7331-4595-8526-80F05650F822.jpeg

I’ve been flying to Indonesia with them for the last 10 years, I think it’s due for trying another airlines. For ROF trip next year, some of us will take Emirates, stop over in Dubai, before going to Bali, spending a week in Fujairah (UAE) & Musandam (Oman), diving & sightseeing there before spending 2 weeks in Indonesia.

You should try EVA sometime. This is Premium Economy to Taiwan. (I know this trip you said you have some diving plans en route.) Just sometime, if you haven't already.

Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 17.30.50.png

Reactions: Dan
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom