5/31-8/13/09-Trip Report: Budget Diving Adventure in SE Asia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok will post some pics soon:D. My Canon Rebel does not have an underwater casing and I only have an old powershot for underwater so sorry the underwater pictures are only for memories and not that great but will post what I can.

I quickly learned to take pictures for myself and showing off to people who aren't uppity photographers. So post away and you'll only hear me saying how cool it is and how jealous I am :D

Unbelievably jealous...

I lived an Angeles City (about an hour from Manila) while stationed at Clark Air Base (RIP) from 83-86. Did some "local" snorkeling but now beat myself mercilessly every time I think about how I could have been diving.

Looking forward to the pictures.Be safe.

I relate, before I was certified I snorkeled on the great barrier reef :shakehead:. Maybe someday you will come back! It is fantastic!

I quickly learned to take pictures for myself and showing off to people who aren't uppity photographers. So post away and you'll only hear me saying how cool it is and how jealous I am :D
Thanks Mike!

Kathy,
Great report... and you know how I like reports with plenty of pictures :) There's so much good diving and good times out there that I'm sure you'll have loads of stories to tell when you get back. You can fill us in when we dive Lobos again.

Ben

Kathy -

Thanks for sending me the link to this thread. The pics and the report are great. I'm so jealous and wish I could be there diving too.

Is Mason still with you or did he return to the states already? Please be careful when you're by yourself. Promise me you will be careful!!!!

Thanks for posting photos. Looks like a great trip!

The pictures definitely make the posts....I now want to click purchase on my Thailand trip in November. I wish I was going to be some of the places that you are Kathy, but those wait for another trip :D. Keep the pictures and posts coming. Some of us have not been on vacation in 8 months and will not be for another 5 months.

Kathy -

Thanks for sending me the link to this thread. The pics and the report are great. I'm so jealous and wish I could be there diving too.

Is Mason still with you or did he return to the states already? Please be careful when you're by yourself. Promise me you will be careful!!!!

Hi Sam! Thanks for dropping in! I wish you were here too! I will be traveling solo after the 13th of June & yes I do promise :wink:!

I'm happy your having a great time. now stop screwing around and come back home and dive with me in the cold California waters. :wink:

JK Keep reporting the great time your having. we'll see you when you get back.

This is a great read, even if I'm pea green with jealousy. Keep the reports coming!

BTW, I agree with you -- diving a BP/W in warm water with a light tank and a minimal wetsuit is as close to being a fish as I'll ever come :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom