(5/01/05) Diver missing in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTwo:
Im sorry my opinon (however small it is to you) means so little. I will keep it to myself from now on.

that's just his opinion... please continue to express your own views on things

god knows i always do, even though most people wish i wouldn't :wink:

Are dive boat captains even required to know how to swim?

Someone please start a new thread when there are any facts reported about this. Then I won't have to keep wading through these pages of posts.... :sleeping:

Can we start a poll to vote on closing it

pilot fish:
Wonder what it's going to do for business when it is made clearer that you are essentially on your own if you surface in distress?

Business is hopping, thanks.

ibnygator:
Someone please start a new thread when there are any facts reported about this. Then I won't have to keep wading through these pages of posts.... :sleeping:

Who is making you do such a thing? Let us know and we will beat em up for you :)

DennisS:
Are dive boat captains even required to know how to swim?

Nope. Why should they? They aren't supposed to leave their vessel!!

Sorry, I really just needed to get my post count up....

my1ocean:
Sorry, I really just needed to get my post count up....

only 24 posts???

slacker...

:eyebrow:

H2Andy:
only 24 posts???

slacker...

:eyebrow:

:laughing: hey, at least she's funny.. could be worse, she could cut-n-paste the same thing over and over and over....... :D

I haven't been on SB that long, but how come this thread seems to get a lot more leeway by the moderators than the others?
Why can't people just state their opinion ONCE, perhaps clarify once, and then MOVE ON??

Just thought I might ask some questions too...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom