4 tanker on Explorer in Boynton Beach / $21/tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepstops

Blacklight Poster
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I put together a 4-tanker on Explorer for this Sunday 2/22 and someone had to cancel so I'm opening it up to anyone who wants to go diving :)

$84 for four tanks of diving and the weather looks like it'll cooperate as well:

FRIDAY
NORTHWEST WINDS 15 TO 20 KNOTS BECOMING 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 6 TO 8 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.

FRIDAY NIGHT
NORTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 3 FEET NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 4 TO 6 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY
NORTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING EAST. SEAS 3 TO5 FEET. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SATURDAY NIGHT
SOUTHEAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.

SUNDAY
NORTHWEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

This is a six pack. What are the other 5 divers planning on doing? Taking pictures, lobstering, spearfishing. If I go I wouldn't want to be the odd ball. I am going to be diving in the area Saturday and was trying to decide what boat to dive on Sunday. I am waiting on a captain to email me back in the morning. If I don't hear back by noon and the spot is still open I will take it. I look forward to meeting you.
Robert

This is a six pack. What are the other 5 divers planning on doing? Taking pictures, lobstering, spearfishing. If I go I wouldn't want to be the odd ball. I am going to be diving in the area Saturday and was trying to decide what boat to dive on Sunday. I am waiting on a captain to email me back in the morning. If I don't hear back by noon and the spot is still open I will take it. I look forward to meeting you.
Robert

Some take pictures, some chase lobsters others catch lobsters, some just watch:popcorn: No spearos in the group that I know of.

Haven't heard from the other boat. What do you need from me to hold my spot. Should I call the boat and give a CC or just pay cash the morning of. I will bring a small camera and lobster bag. I just got a new drysuit. I heard the water is in the 60's. Hopefully I will have gotten use to it on Saturday. Please confirm that I have the spot. I would hate to show up that morning and the boat be full. You can post, email, or call me. cel 352-874-2118

Thanks
Robert Palmer

It looks like it is going to be a great group of people. I look forward to meeting everyone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom