• Electric Beach

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Three Tables

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Rent a boat and have a picnic at Kewalo

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sorry guys, no puppies to grill this time. i'm writing from northern michigan right now so we won't be able to make it this weekend. i voted for the trench, so you can discount my vote if you want...

Matt,

I'm sorry about your family member. Please take care.

I am very sad for all the SB members that won't be able to make it for various reasons. My heart goes out to all of you, even though I haven't met all of you!

Scuba and Dream:
I am a maybe....let me go to sleep I'll let you know tomorrow.

Sherm,

This might be an added reason for that Monday dive we talked about last night? I am sure Kevin would be up for it.

Ed

OK, O'Hara! No one seems able to commit. So here is what is happening:

Place: The Trench (same place as before)
Bring your own food and drink.
I'll have watermelon and chips for everyone that shows up.

I hope to see you there.

Universal Diver - if you are still coming (and I think you said you NEED to dive), don't bring chicken as we won't have a grill.

I know that Crab Lover and myself will be there. Other than that, I hope to see a bunch of the rest of you there.

I'll bring water and probably go grab some cold cuts and some bread, hmmmm and maybe I'll make my pasta salad! We can have some sort of small shindig! Oh and hubby WILL be there!!!

crab lover:
Oh and hubby WILL be there!!!

At this point, I think he is imaginary.

Woke up too late not knowing if we were going to dive. Yes, I really NEED to get in a few dives. My wife has also made it clear I NEED to spend time with my boys too. I can't wait until they can dive.

I hope you all have a great day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom