• Electric Beach

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Three Tables

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Rent a boat and have a picnic at Kewalo

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually it might be a no go for Matt and I as well... just got some bad news that a family member who has cancer is doing pretty bad and probably won't make it through this weekend. We are likely to be in Michigan for a funeral, but not entirely sure yet. I can give a better answer later on, but for now Matt for sure won't be there, and I might not either.

:(

Oh, I'm so sorry. Next one. I know Matt was looking forward to trying out his new bp/w. Get in touch when all is settled and if the NS is still divable, we can get together.

One more thing, if it is just Crab Lover and I, we will change to either E-Beach or Firehouse.

Who's planning on coming?

We still haven't had confirm/deny from rockjock, vblue, and scubaandream... so we may have a small intimate thing afterall...

SecondCoussens:
is anybody anti ridiculously cute puppy? should probably make sure before we tote at least 1 along.

also you guys would tell me if you're sick of the bacon cheese potato salad right? i don't want to be the one everybody laughs at because i bring the same damn thing EVERY time, lol.

we could do green bean casserole as an alternative. anyone have a preference? i already knows roger's vote...

Nope. Puppies taste fine grilled too.:eyebrow:

Don't count me in/but don't count me out. I have some things that came up, but I am trying to get there.

becky.. i'm a definite maybe too..
you and jamie decide where y'all wanna go.. and just let us know..
we'll meet you if we get kitchen passes :wink:

i vote firehouse tho' :biggrin3:

rockjock3:
Nope. Puppies taste fine grilled too.:eyebrow:
:no :no :no

aka "KAGOGI"

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

jay.. you must'a done a year in korea too :D

and yeah.. remember that "chicken-on-a-stick" you used to devour just before curfew at 0100?
that wasn't chicken :11:
[gives the term "hotdog" a whole new meaning :wink:]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom