• Electric Beach

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Three Tables

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Rent a boat and have a picnic at Kewalo

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Universal Diver:
Woke up too late not knowing if we were going to dive. Yes, I really NEED to get in a few dives. My wife has also made it clear I NEED to spend time with my boys too. I can't wait until they can dive.

I hope you all have a great day.

And I wore my pink lace gloves just for you! I'm sure Crab Lover will post a pick.

It ended up just being her husband, she & I. Very disappointing turn out but some good dives.

-becky

Ok, so I got the pics on my photo gallery, but when I went to get the html to post them on here, the code line is blank... so I guess you'll have to go to my gallery to see them until I can outsmart the computer...

crab lover:
Ok, so I got the pics on my photo gallery, but when I went to get the html to post them on here, the code line is blank... so I guess you'll have to go to my gallery to see them until I can outsmart the computer...

i am going to go check out your pictures- i looked at your homepage (myspace) and Akio was my hairdresser also. I love that man!! I lived on Tinker Ave then moved to 19th Way (along the main gate -street).

Melissa

ch0ppersrule:
i am going to go check out your pictures- i looked at your homepage (myspace) and Akio was my hairdresser also. I love that man!! I lived on Tinker Ave then moved to 19th Way (along the main gate -street).

Small World!!! I live on 18th St!

Ok. Here are the long awaited O'Hana Labor Day pics from the Trench!!!

This guy greeted us upon descent
SCUBA_001_1.jpg

Of course, had to find my nudis!
SCUBA_012_1.jpg

sea nmf and her pink lace gloves
SCUBA_015_1.jpg

Here leezard leezard leezard...
SCUBA_017_1.jpg

I thought this was the underside of a portabello mushroom!
SCUBA_027_1.jpg

I love this nudi!!!
SCUBA_033_1.jpg

I was also "bug hunter" on this dive!
SCUBA_037_1.jpg

All in all it was a good dive, despite the lack of turnout. We thought about everybody and even waited before the first dive to give everyone a chance to show up...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom