• Electric Beach

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Three Tables

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Rent a boat and have a picnic at Kewalo

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No one will laugh at you for your potato salad! We all love it. We count on it!

If you bring a puppy, you have to bring them every time, now.

Matt - you are going to love the DSS. You probably didn't get hot pink, though, did you?

Potato salad and puppies (anybody have any ideas to help them with their mask clearing drills?) it is then. As for the pink DSS rig, it's a birthday present from Sara, so who knows what color she ordered for me :wink:

Matt

so where are the others that usually attend these events? puddle pirate, etc...

I've been very busy working the three jobs but I have circled Labor Day on my calendar. I won't bring frozen chicken this time. I'll be better prepared. I really need to get in the water!

Ah UniversalDiver, you were one of the other ones that I was thinking of, but couldn't remember your name. I really need to log on here more often.

Nice to know you're coming, any buyers for that dry suit yet? My buddy Jeff was the one who was thinking about it at Memorial Day... he just moved to Boston, I wonder if he is kicking himself for not taking it yet :)

No takers yet. Too bad for both of us. It is just sitting in my closet doing nothing and Jeff is in Boston wishing he had a drysuit. I could always ship it to him.

I haven't really shown it to anyone since that day. I've actually lost over 15lbs since then so I should probably be able to fit it very nicely now. Too bad the water isn't that cold here.

Well, it looks like the trench has won out. I'll volunteer to get there at 7 a.m. again.

Leesa, do we have to reserve that spot?

Also, who is bringing what? Who can bring the grill?

Sara - potato salad
Universal Diver - chicken
Becky - chips & guacamole & watermellon

Can someone bring water?
Is anyone bringing burgers? (I can, if no one else is)

we've still got some burgers left over from camping a while back that have been frozen, might not be enough for everyone, but there are probably at least 10... maybe. we also have some chicken or turkey hot dogs (i'll have to check the freezer)

so anyway we'll bring our burgers, but someone might want to bring just a few more just in case.

do we have any idea how many people are actually going? can we get a count??

whoever is going say "in" (does that work?)

Hi guys.....we have never reserved a spot yet. So I'd say no.

Right now it's looking like we won't make it, sorry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom