300 Foot Dive-How Expensive ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Tek Adventure Diver and Thank You for the interesting comments.Doubles sound very expensive in Canada.

Do you know Thatcher B ? You seem to have a lot in common. Both male,Both Cooks from Windsor Ontario,similar language skills. The 2 of you would probably get on really well together. Unless of course both of you are the same person.....................

ianr33:
Welcome Tek Adventure Diver and Thank You for the interesting comments.Doubles sound very expensive in Canada.

Do you know Thatcher B ? You seem to have a lot in common. Both male,Both Cooks from Windsor Ontario,similar language skills. The 2 of you would probably get on really well together. Unless of course both of you are the same person.....................
Yup... same guy, take a look at the posts.

Hmmmmm....You all are pretty close. However, I think you ALL are LOW.

Don't forget about what you bought the wife or girlfriend as a diversion tactic.

"Hey honey I got a present for you today.........oh! by the way I...."

"oh that? I borrowed it from ........"

It is definitely the same guy, he started the Not following DIR and Hog thread as Thatcher B and then changed his user name but you can see in some of the early posts where he was quoted, it still says Thatcher B. :D

Troll troll troll the board......

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom