300 bar tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver0001:
Not yet. It's going to happen around Christmas time. I've settled on the 2x7L/300. It was Lighting Fish's simple suggestion that made the coin fall for me.

R..

Well they are AWSOME to dive with, I can tell you that first hand! Just don't put any lead high up, like inside your backplate. The tanks are short, and they will make you nose heavy with for instance a p-weight. But then you don't need much lead at all, and an ordinary lead belt with 4-5 kilos will be easy to carry. -And I have a sore back already, and dare tell you it's ok!

Good luck with your new diving :D

300 bar is as safe. if not safer with a DIN fitting, as 232 and I am quite sure that popping a lump of metal in your dome will feel much the same and be going in the same direction at 232 or 300.

Personally, all my gear is DIN. Thr great thing is that you can use converters to A clamp but you cannot convert A clamp to DIN.

Makes sense to buy DIN.

Diving a 15l 300bar tank is great......even sceptics can get half an hour out of that.

boogey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom