3 dives on bucket list..where to first

Where would you go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gracias.png
Thanks Midget.

I suppose that if he thinks he can plan logistics, prepare and pack for reasonable needs, and has DAN Premier for backup, then he might work his way up to the Galapagos.

Gee, DandyDon and Robint, I was being sarcastic about doing most of your diving at the Blue Hole. I have seen you both there more than once I'm sure. I did 40% of my diving at Santa Rosa last year. More to the point I believe in the old adage "never is heard a discouraging word."

Davey if you make it to Sipadan, you might consider a side trip to climb Mt. Kinabalu on Borneo. As far as recommending an outfit the one I dove with is no longer as we were based on the island of Sipadan itself.

After diving the Red Sea which had great visibility and amazing hard corals. I concluded that a liveaboard out of Sharm would be the way to go.

Thanks.png

Back
Top Bottom