3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver:
I was wondering where I can get air fills between Saturday evening after our Destin dives and diving at Morissons by 8:00 am? Does anyone have a suggestion?

You can probably still make ScubaTech even if we make two dives as long as you don't goof around too much afterwards.

Vortex opens the shop at 7AM and will fill that early - you'll miss the airfill lines by going that early as well. Perhaps a better option as not to miss out on the great food at Dewey's on Saturday evening :)

denisegg:
What are you doing Glen, talking to yourself in the first to and then not listening to yourself in the next one?:D

A message posted twice and it wouldn't let me erase the whole thing....OR I just bored myself to sleep!!:D

Thanks SBM and Mike S.

I would not want to miss dinner at Dewey's.

snepdiver:
Thanks SBM and Mike S.

I would not want to miss dinner at Dewey's.

Snep, you're just so polite and sweet :wink: ....just smack'em around a few times like I do and they'll spill the goods.:D

OH Matt, are you going to be on time for the Destin dives? Here, I'll set my alarm for you... :rofl3:

What have you people been drinking. The posts are getting out of control. I can't keep up.

Air consumption - I think my air consumption that last time was a fluke. The dive shop gave me permission to use all the air up and I couldn't do it.

Shells - I've managed to snag a few good ones here and there at the jetties. I am the one who did find the six inch diameter sand dollar.

Dewey's - Better eat there while you can. . . .

Mike_S - I didn't realize you were going to grace us with your presence. hmmmm. Anyone want to go dive somewhere else Saturday. (And I won't be able to get back here until tomorrow evening so you have plenty of time to think of a rude comment in return.)

frankc420:
OH Matt, are you going to be on time for the Destin dives? Here, I'll set my alarm for you... :rofl3:

With the late meet time, surely no problem :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom