3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dunno... but I bet he parked it using his Jedi Parking trick.

Niceparkjob.jpg

blah blah blah..... it's easy with a roller skate. try doing it with a Ford F150 AND a giant suburban in a spot the same size.

That's why I like my lil mazda tribute... big enough to stow my dive gear (when my boss (wife) let's me dive), yet small enough to park almost anywhere a car can.

Michael

photohikedive:
blah blah blah..... it's easy with a roller skate. try doing it with a Ford F150 AND a giant suburban in a spot the same size.

It's actually a Tahoe, which is about 2' shorter than the suburban.

But still getting your F-150 and my Tahoe into one parking place was still pretty impressive. :D

I bet that Neon has more sand in the floorboards than most of the beaches in Florida :D

frankc420:
I bet that Neon has more sand in the floorboards than most of the beaches in Florida :D
That way I'm always at the beach no matter where I go. If the beaches need re-nourishing, I just unload the floor boards and all is good!

I say we sink the Neon into the channel, give us another landmark to find while we're diving the jetties :)

SuPrBuGmAn:
I say we sink the Neon into the channel, give us another landmark to find while we're diving the jetties :)

that would actually be pretty cool. have our own little wreck/reef down there near the turn around point at the anchor.

We need something now that it's all sand out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom