3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike_S I'm surprised you didn't respond to my earlier post. When do you arive in our fair area?

kchFLA:
Dewey's - Better eat there while you can. . . .

She's right...

I heard some high paid lawyer firm was trying to shut it down...

When do you arive in our fair area?

Well I was going to try to come down this weekend, but it just doesn't look like it's going to pan out. Will be down for a week in May though. Already have condo reservations.

mike_s:
She's right...

I heard some high paid lawyer firm was trying to shut it down...

Key point being the firm is high paid not the lawyer.

mike_s:
He puts this fancy bird seed in his bird feeder, then the birds sit on the
tree limb and poop on his car. The fancy bird seed causes extra acid
in their system, which ate the paint off his car.

I thought it was because it was it was a Neon....

kchFLA:
Key point being the firm is high paid not the lawyer.

you're either 'the man' or 'working for the man'. Most of us are the latter.

Are they still trying to close it? I thought they had gotten their business license and were a legitimate business now? (Deweys)

cmufieldhockey8:
May I ask how Yoda's car got so peely? Or is it just the sun that did that?

Seriously, if you ever see a blue Neon of the same year that isn't scorn with the same disease, you'll suprise everyone. Apparently that bathc of paint, for that particular year - just had absolutely no UV protection or clearcoat. Its not just SeaYoda's neon, its all its bretheren as well.

The primer and paint were not well matched. There doesn't seem to be a bond between the two. I had someone repaint the car once. He used a chemical that just takes off the paint and leaves the primer. He then painted it again (still some patches of old blue remained). Now both layers of paint don't stick to the primer. I knew her life was getting short so I've just let her "age" naturally. She may be a goner when I finally get her to the shop to do some diagnostic work. I think I've lost compression somewhere and that may be more than I care to spend on the old gal. She's been a "do not resuscitate" candidate for years so she's had a good life and served me well.

Can't wait for Saturday, hope the water is as clear as it was the last time I was there (on a snorkel boat haha).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom