3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
The primer and paint were not well matched. There doesn't seem to be a bond between the two. I had someone repaint the car once. He used a chemical that just takes off the paint and leaves the primer. He then painted it again (still some patches of old blue remained). Now both layers of paint don't stick to the primer. I knew her life was getting short so I've just let her "age" naturally. She may be a goner when I finally get her to the shop to do some diagnostic work. I think I've lost compression somewhere and that may be more than I care to spend on the old gal. She's been a "do not resuscitate" candidate for years so she's had a good life and served me well.

Look at the positive of having such a "custom" paint job. It lowers the chance of you having to file an insurance claim for hail damage or even someone stealing it! :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
Wanna buy a Bronco II? :D

You've still got that thing? I figued you trade it or sold it when you
bought the 'das boot'

frankc420:
Whats your asking price Matt :p

I'll ditch it for a grand, works great, just looks like ****.

mike_s:
You've still got that thing? I figued you trade it or sold it when you
bought the 'das boot'

I'll be selling it as soon as I get off my butt, clean all the crap out of it, and set it out on the highway :p

Just found out I have to be in Pensacola tomorrow and I am going to miss the Jetty dive! I am seriously bummed out about this. Looks like water and weather are going to be great and I hate that I will miss it. I have some employee issues that are going to prevent me from being there.

I even had a steel HP100 lined up so hopefully I would not be the first to run out of air! I sure better get a good dive report from some of you. :(

SuPrBuGmAn:
Keep the 100 around, you still on for Monday early afternoon?

I am hoping I can still make that dive...I really won't know till Sunday so PM me and I will let you know what is happening.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom