3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Need a boat to tow it to a seawall, then a tow truck to back in and lift it :)

I was wondering where I can get air fills between Saturday evening after our Destin dives and diving at Morissons by 8:00 am? Does anyone have a suggestion?

snepdiver:
I was wondering where I can get air fills between Saturday evening after our Destin dives and diving at Morissons by 8:00 am? Does anyone have a suggestion?

That's why I have more than one set of tanks. :D

I think that ScubaTech and Emerald coast close around 5pm on Saturday.
Depending on how many dives you do, you might be able to get there before they close. If they have a boat trip going out sunday morning, you can sometimes get fills early from them.

You can get an air fill up at Vortex sunday morning. I have no clue what time they start doing air fills. they have an 800 number you could call and check though. it's 15 to 20 minutes up the road from Morrison.

Hey, I am a BBQ chicken eating Bubba...I would love to be there. We will have to schedule another one soon. I will supply the meat.

photohikedive:
Even if I WAS going to be there on time..... I wouldn't be your buddy. You're skipping out on my cooking at Morrison the next day.

There was a BUNCH of really nice shells a few weeks ago. We should be able to rack up on some good stuff.

kchFLA:
I can linger at the shells. I might pick up a few to take to England to share with my host.

What are you doing Glen, talking to yourself in the first to and then not listening to yourself in the next one?:D

GLENFWB:
Hey, I am a BBQ chicken eating Bubba...I would love to be there. We will have to schedule another one soon. I will supply the meat.

uh huh...... that will look good. the guy with the pet store supplying the meat at a cookout.

photohikedive:
the guy with the pet store supplying the meat at a cookout.

It all tastes like chicken doesn't it?

"Cat... the other white meat".

How about Manatae? I heard it tasted pretty good when smoked?

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'll hang around whats left of the shell bed as well, who's air is gonna be the limiting factor here? Glen, I'll have you know Kira outlasted everyone else on the last dive at the jetties - the pressure's on you bud! LOL
I wonder if I can fit that anchor into my goody bag?... Hmmm

Well, my reputation for moving mass quantities of air is a well deserved one! I just ordered a steel LP 108 yesterday!!! Now we will see who runs out first....me or Kira. Oh dang, it won't be here for the dive Saturday.

Well, the challenge is on...but, I have a pretty good idea who will win. Maybe if I just go down and lay by the shell bed I can have a good SAC rate.

Just in case, Hey Yoda....keep that pony bottle close by!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom