3-24-7 Destin Jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bringing two tanks, will dive one and make the call on the second depending on the currents towards the end of the first :p

While I'm in Florida this weekend, do any of you guys know of a dive op out there that has a fast turn around on O2 cleaning tanks?

It really doesn't take all that long to O2 clean a tank, its just a matter of finding a shop that will actually do it when you bring it in...stead of letting it sit in a rack for days.

I shall be in attendence since the parents won't get here till about 5 on Saturday. SBM, will I need 1 or 2 tanks? :eyebrow:

Just kidding I'll have 2.

I'll be there - 1:30 pm at the parking area correct?

SeaYoda:
I'll be there - 1:30 pm at the parking area correct?

Anyone doing the jetty dive on Saturday want to spend a little time on the shell bed collecting some shells? When I dove there two weeks ago I noticed there was some great shells there. I have been instructed to bring some shells back Saturday from my dive. Looking for a buddy who doesn't mind lingering at the shells for a few minutes.

GLENFWB:
Anyone doing the jetty dive on Saturday want to spend a little time on the shell bed collecting some shells? When I dove there two weeks ago I noticed there was some great shells there. I have been instructed to bring some shells back Saturday from my dive. Looking for a buddy who doesn't mind lingering at the shells for a few minutes.

Even if I WAS going to be there on time..... I wouldn't be your buddy. You're skipping out on my cooking at Morrison the next day.

GLENFWB:

I can linger at the shells. I might pick up a few to take to England to share with my host.

I'll hang around whats left of the shell bed as well, who's air is gonna be the limiting factor here? Glen, I'll have you know Kira outlasted everyone else on the last dive at the jetties - the pressure's on you bud! LOL

I wonder if I can fit that anchor into my goody bag?... Hmmm

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'll hang around whats left of the shell bed as well, who's air is gonna be the limiting factor here? Glen, I'll have you know Kira outlasted everyone else on the last dive at the jetties - the pressure's on you bud! LOL

hey... way to go Kira. I figured you'd improve your air consumption over time.

I wonder if I can fit that anchor into my goody bag?... Hmmm

I'll bring my lift bag.

the real ***** is going to be hauling it off the beach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom