2nd Annual RMO South Meet, Greet, Dive, and Eat! (Sept 20~21st)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoohoo!

Excited to dive!

Excited for my first sub 23 fsw drysuit dives. (Went to Chatfield and a pool to practice
Getting inverted in a dry suit at 70 ft is fun. :silly: DUI used to have Dog Days there, and I got upside down the first dive.

Has everyone signed on the calendar here....?

So when are the lurkers gonna sign on, or are they waiting on me to cancel...??
:rolleyes:

Getting inverted in a dry suit at 70 ft is fun. :silly: DUI used to have Dog Days there, and I got upside down the first dive.

Has everyone signed on the calendar here....?

So when are the lurkers gonna sign on, or are they waiting on me to cancel...??
:rolleyes:

LOL!

I am looking forward to meeting you, Don. Stella says great things about you and that scale. Are you Staying at the Adobe?

Cheers,

Justin ( I go by Justin, BubbaJ, Bubba, and BigJ)

LOL!

I am looking forward to meeting you, Don. Stella says great things about you and that scale. Are you Staying at the Adobe?

Cheers,

Justin ( I go by Justin, BubbaJ, Bubba, and BigJ)
Haha, yeah some of weights weren't marked so I gave her a baby scale. I don't know if it made it back out of storage when she moved or not. My dive bud gave her a vacuum cleaner, nicer one than sold in Wallyworld (part of his business) in exchange for fills - but she gave it to her son. Stella is a sweetheart with simple tastes, wanted the kid to have the nice one I guess.

Yeah, we're at the BW Adobe, where I always stay now. Looking forward to see you and all. We'll try to get our act together and on the road to do a dive before lunch. Looks like y'all got everything covered, but I'll PM Ron in a couple of days to ask what he thinks we could best bring...?

So I’ve got good news and I’ve got bad news... The good news is tomorrow I mix three stage/deco bottles and my doubles (all 36% except for the one 50%). I’ll be bringing at least three stages, so if anyone wants to play around with slinging a stage, you’re welcome to try it with my bottles. So bring your backplates and doubles!

Well, except for the bad news... My GF is not feeling well. If she doesn’t pull out of this, I’ll have to bail. It may be a Friday morning call, who knows. I really need to do some fun diving, I hope she starts feeling better.

Roak

So I’ve got good news and I’ve got bad news... The good news is tomorrow I mix three stage/deco bottles and my doubles (all 36% except for the one 50%). I’ll be bringing at least three stages, so if anyone wants to play around with slinging a stage, you’re welcome to try it with my bottles. So bring your backplates and doubles!

Well, except for the bad news... My GF is not feeling well. If she doesn’t pull out of this, I’ll have to bail. It may be a Friday morning call, who knows. I really need to do some fun diving, I hope she starts feeling better.

Roak

Done deal Rodger!! :eyebrow:

Hope your lady is feeling better, it would be a pleasure diving with you again!!

so it looks like I am able to go after all... looking forward to meeting everyone and diving!
now, is there something I can bring?
some side dishes, maybe baked beans or chille con caso?

so it looks like I am able to go after all... looking forward to meeting everyone and diving!

Sweet! Can you unzip my drysuit after?? :rofl3:

Seriously, that sounds fine.

Jer & I think we can be there well before lunch. I'm not a morning person, but we'll get 'er done. He thot his GF might come, but not - and I'm solo these days.

I PMed Ron for "what to bring" ideas...??

If you can make it down to Castle Rock by 12:30 we can rideshare... if not then we will try to wait for you Friday Night if we can... :) Or we can always do 2 night dives!

the chile thing sounds good.

My drysuit is a front entry, so no help required!

Cheers,

Justin

Back
Top Bottom