2nd Annual Conch Fossiling Expedition guided by Mark Renz! April 1, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep!

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm .... beans AND cheese!! Yummmmm-yum!
Me thinks the tree frogs will have some melodic competition.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok Gang! Here we go! This is the headcount according to the thread, and who is bringing what for food

...The Daddy, 2 kids, 9 and 13, firewood, pot luck dinner, marshmallow guns for kids...

Jenny,
My daughter's (boy)friend and his parents are coming Saturday to kayak and staying to camp. Great people. They are dropping their gear Sat morning at PRCG, driving up to Gardner and kayaking back down.

KBulla:
Hi, All!
Here's the scoop on paying for camping if you have not already sent me a check...
Kris,
I will pay you when I get there for the addl 3 campers for Saturday.
Just for your headcount:
They will not be going with us to meet Mark.
None of us will be ordering breakfast.

As one of the FNG's, I look forward to seeing you all again! We can't wait!

Well all, I am going to have to back out, I am having cataract surgery on tuesday and me and the Doc. don't want me doing anything that might jeopardize getting it done. So I will be staying home this weekend but if anyone would like to drop by and pick up my carport cover shade thing let me know 239-878-0820.

I wish I could make it but being that my vision in the one eye has dropped from 20/30 to 20/40 in less than 6 months, I need this done. Then maybe I can actually see what everyone looks like LMAO

Brian

Awwwhh Brian, so sorry to hear you are backing out, :(
Good luck with the surgery on Tuesday.

Come on slackers, waiting for a full report for those of us who couldn't make it!!! Hope y'all had an amazing time, I'll be there next year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom