27cf supply bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WD8CDH

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a couple of aluminum 27cf supply bottles. Does anybody know who has any in stock? It looks like Luxfer isn't making them anymore.

There are/were some for sale on RebreatherWorld. Check out the Classified section there.

let me know how you make out. I just put my 45 alum tank on Ebay, and trading down to the smaller 27's.

I have two extra valves, now i just need the tanks :wink:

I been looking all over for them

I am looking for 27CF aluminum. The ones on RebreatherWorld are Steel.

I am looking for 27CF aluminum. The ones on RebreatherWorld are Steel.

I have two of them for sale on Ebay right now:

DRAGER DOLPHIN REBREATHER TANK 27cf LUXFER - eBay (item 160194611695 end time Jan-04-08 12:54:51 PST)

DRAGER DOLPHIN REBREATHER TANK 27cf LUXFER - eBay (item 160194612518 end time Jan-04-08 12:57:53 PST)

They been averaging $222.00 a pc, and I put a buy it now.

If you buy both, I'll combine shipping, good luck,cause if you pass these up, there VERY hard to find

I have two of them for sale on Ebay right now:

DRAGER DOLPHIN REBREATHER TANK 27cf LUXFER - eBay (item 160194611695 end time Jan-04-08 12:54:51 PST)

DRAGER DOLPHIN REBREATHER TANK 27cf LUXFER - eBay (item 160194612518 end time Jan-04-08 12:57:53 PST)

They been averaging $222.00 a pc, and I put a buy it now.

If you buy both, I'll combine shipping, good luck,cause if you pass these up, there VERY hard to find

Would you be interested in selling a tank without a valve? The Drager valves aren't compatible with my needs.

Thanks,

No Sorry, I'll only sell both together. I lowered the price to $150.00 , check out the auctions, thanks!

PS you could always buy it like that, and sell the valves, I just sold of them for $125.00 for two.

Unfortunatly my ISP was down near the end of the auction so I amstill looking for a 27cf aluminum tank.

Back
Top Bottom