26 year old ScubaPro Jet Fins finally broke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanBMW

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
My favorite all purpose Scuba Pro Jet Fins broke today at the horizontal seam. Anyone previously using Scuba Pro jet fins replace them with something OTHER than the same and are you pleased? I thought about getting the same as a replacement, they are still manufactured but thought I'd check to see if anyone previously using them switched to something else and is pleased. What did you switch to?

My condolences on the loss of your old friends.

I tried a lot of my friends fins when my jet fins were ripped off, (only had them for 12 years). I finally bought another pair of jets. Glad I did. Still love them.

I agree, get another pair, just bought a pair from Leisurepro for $65.

Oh come on... I stopped using them decades ago. I'm quite happy with my Apollo Bio-Fins except when I'm traveling (I take my Blades because they are lighter).

second vote for apollo's, get the spring straps with them and you will have a new favorite.

I've tried the Apollos, they don't measure up. They don't allow you fine control or power.

Take them back to the dealer and get them replaced under warranty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom