2016 Cajun Invasion...Key Largo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's hard to believe it's already been 3 years. We continue to grow annually :) 2016 marks the advent of the 4TH ANNUAL CAJUN INVASION in Key Largo with Rainbow Reef Dive Center.

We are having so much fun...even in the PLANNING stage! We've even come up with our own logo to use for our Key Largo AND Roatan invasions:

Cajun Invasion Logo.png

Lessez Les Bon Temps Rouler!!! (Let the good times roll)

We will be in town June 4-11, 2016. Our dives are planned for Sunday June 5th thru Friday June 10th...joining us???

We'd love to! I'm having a hard time finding a dog sitter for my 12 year old pooch (we have two out of country trips). So, if I can find a good one who will stay at our house, we'd certainly try and make the trip. It always sounds like it's such a blast!

Trying to sound humble...it IS a blast! Such a GREAT group of people...

We range in age from 30's to 70's. We're definitely not party animals, but we LOVE to dive and we LOVE to enjoy life :)

Hope you have great weather. I will be over at Ocean Divers across the channel on the 6th and 7th. Wave if you see the white hat.

Hope you have great weather. I will be over at Ocean Divers across the channel on the 6th and 7th. Wave if you see the white hat.

Maybe I'll swim over and say hello :p

Maybe I'll swim over and say hello :p

Rainbow is at the new location right across from OD. Saw them doing some certs in the canal. Maybe you could qualify for the PADI swim across the canal and get a beer at Sharkeys Cert?

Yeah...since you & I both like to dive so slowly and explore every inch of undersea life along the way, it might even be fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom