2013 Fallfest Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, it would be terrible for a bunch of divers to get wet...

---------- Post added October 27th, 2013 at 12:48 PM ----------

so long as I can get our tent set up dry, I'm good after that.

Oh that's right, the last time Gary showed up, it rained.. hard.
packing tarps..

Sorry ......

[img300]http://www.josephbwalker.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Joe-Btfsplk.jpg[/img300]

Bring more rum. We might forgive you.

:D

Already sounds like you have three or so bottles coming. It's only a two day event (not counting Sunday drive day.)

I'm seriously considering only diving the Galaxy Dive. Looking forward to some relaxed socializing during the day and making myself available to Rox/Dennis for anything they may need done.

We are really hoping to make it. The rehearsal schedule is such that we may not have any choice. Trying not to miss thr mega dive but they have had some technical issues.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

We are really hoping to make it. The rehearsal schedule is such that we may not have any choice. Trying not to miss thr mega dive but they have had some technical issues.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

We hope you can make, but understand if you can't. There's always the next Megadive in the Spring.

I will be in Gainesville from Thursday for work and am planning to drive up Saturday after lunch and stay through the Galaxy dive. While I'm a 40-year old virgin to springs diving, I REFUSE to wax my chest for this thing.

No kitchen to cook in so I'll bring some dessert type things and help clean up Saturday night.

I will be in Gainesville from Thursday for work and am planning to drive up Saturday after lunch and stay through the Galaxy dive. While I'm a 40-year old virgin to springs diving, I REFUSE to wax my chest for this thing.

No kitchen to cook in so I'll bring some dessert type things and help clean up Saturday night.

:rofl3: Sounds good! See you then!

I wish I could make it but I will be doing my check out dives this weekend hopefully next year ill make it out to this. It sounds like alot of fun.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom