2012 SEC Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder how many candles Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto can hold?

grotto.jpg

Let's bring some weenies, cuz it's goin' to be a barbecue both on and off the field. :D

Read a great quote on college football: "Now is the time when the greatest regular season in sports gives way to the worst post-season in sports."

Bizarre to think that Georgia,which may be the consensus #2 team in the country at season's end, is playing in the Who-Gives-A-Rats-Behind Bowl, whilst leading college football powers like Northern Illinois, Louisville and an unranked Wisconsin team go to the BCS bowls.

The anti-playoff crowd did not do themselves any favours with the line-up this year.

Only two from any division are allowed to play a BCS bowl. With the Tide and the Gators in, the rest of the SEC is excluded, including 4 others in the top ten. Ga, LSU Texas A&M and SC all have to go to crap bowls.

Only two from any division are allowed to play a BCS bowl. With the Tide and the Gators in, the rest of the SEC is excluded, including 4 others in the top ten. Ga, LSU Texas A&M and SC all have to go to crap bowls.

Who made up that stupid rule?

Does America want to watch quality football over the holidays or are they a bunch of homers that only want to watch their team play? (Yeah, I know the answer)

Must spread the advertising demographic around geographically. Sure glad they don't make these boys play like professional football, where money is a chief concern.

Does America want to watch quality football over the holidays or are they a bunch of homers that only want to watch their team play? (Yeah, I know the answer)

Must spread the advertising demographic around geographically. Sure glad they don't make these boys play like professional football, where money is a chief concern.

Since only one bowl really means anything, does it really matter? In my opinion even the 4 game playoff isn't enough they need a play off system that includes all conference champions, and maybe runner ups no special invites, win and your in!! Throw the polls out the window, but that's just my 2 cents

someone who prob got tired of the SEC beating their asses.

The amount of "crap bowl games" every year amazes me. It used to be an honor to go to a bowl. Now every "advertiser" has a bowl out there.... at long as you win 5 or 6 games, you can play some other mediocre team that won 5 or 6 games.

:shakehead:

In other news.... this just out. College Football Rumors: Auburn Tigers Reportedly Hire Alabama Crimson Tide's Kirby Smart

The amount of "crap bowl games" every year amazes me. It used to be an honor to go to a bowl. Now every "advertiser" has a bowl out there.... at long as you win 5 or 6 games, you can play some other mediocre team that won 5 or 6 games.

:shakehead:

Exactly. There are now 35 bowl games. 35!!!!!!!!!!! The only reason they added a 12th game was to get teams to that six win total. Now 6-6 gets you to a bowl. However, there is now a lot of discussion among FBS commissioners to require a 7 win season to be able to play in a bowl. If this happens some of the smaller bowls will probably go away but that's a good thing in my opinion.

It's not in the ScubaBoard ToS, I can safely say. I guess I'll just have to ban the entire BCS committee for their insolence. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom