2012 Scubapro MK25/S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadada

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
2012 MK25/S600s are available for about $425 (<60% list price of 2013 model) from multiple sources, while supplies last. I bought one in early January and just dived it in Florida, great regulator. If you're in the market for a good regulator, this just may be the deal for you too. See Scubapro Manufacturer's thread for comments regarding changes in the 2013 model.

scubadada,

Have you seen our Hot Deals here on Scubaboard?

scubadada,

Have you seen our Hot Deals here on Scubaboard?

Hi Casey,

$399 for a MK25 or a MK17 plus either a 2012 S600 or a G250V is the best deal I've seen, a bit less than I paid. If I needed yet another regulator.....

Good diving, Craig

I just bought two MK25/S600 DINs from www.BeaverDivers.com for the $399 each price.

LeisurePro listed the MK25/S600 DINs for $425 (40% off the Reg $729) The MK25 DIN First Stage only $325

ScubaToys listed the MK25/S600 DINs for $729

Casey was a pleasure to deal with over the phone; I look forward to meeting him next week when I pick the regs up.

~Oldbear~

From my understanding both Leisurepro and ScubaToys will match competitor's prices. I have ordered from both but never had to do the price match as they were the lowest price.

I jumped on the Beaverdivers deal too...they were good to work with.

Supporting a LDS with competetive prices seems like the right thing to do whenever possible.

Just remember most (if not all) of the advertisers on Scubaboard are an LDS somewhere, even the much maligned Leisurepro. I prefer to shop online because I don't have to deal with poorly trained staff treating me as stupid.

Supporting a LDS with competetive prices seems like the right thing to do whenever possible.

Scubadada
- I agree 100% I prefer to support a LDS if at all possible. When I was working in the Middle East, I would call my Metro-Denver LDS and place most of my orders with them and then they would send me my product(s). Now that I am back home in the U.S., I have a great relationship with that LDS...it is so nice to be recognized by name when you walk into a store/shop. I bought dive equipment from the Leisure Pros, House of Scuba, Dive Gear Express, etc. and for the most part had really great service too...just without the personal connection, which is very important to me as I hate just being "another brick in the wall". Plus by supporting my LSD I am also supporting my local dive community and that is very important to me.

Just remember most (if not all) of the advertisers on Scubaboard are an LDS somewhere, even the much maligned Leisurepro. I prefer to shop online because I don't have to deal with poorly trained staff treating me as stupid.

ams511 - You are 100% right, these mega-online stores are LDSs somewhere. They have just embraced successfully on-line marketing. I think you hit a very good point..."Poorly Trained Staff Treating Me As Stupid". I get very annoyed at this also, and that is what makes on-line shopping nice...I know what I want and I can get it without the sales pitch for something I have no desire nor need for.

While Beaver Divers could be considered online sales since they are marketing in ScubaBoard, when you call them and talk with Casey, you immediately get the sense you are dealing with a Platinum ScubaPro Dealer who knows his stuff. In a 1+ hour telephone conversation, at no time did I ever get the impression of "ignorant high pressure sales tactics". So for me buying from Beaver Divers in Vail Colorado was the best of both world: 1) I know that I am supporting a LDS who is there to continually support their customers well after the sale; 2) taking advantage of an on-line sale price and getting exactly what I was looking for without the pretty little pink bezel ring.
:cool3:

~Me~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom