2012 Our World Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duane's presentation huh? He is the 'gas man,' that's for sure! Just don't let him know that's one reason you're going. His head is big enough!

You are right about Duane. He is the "gas" man and also the "p" valve expert...

I'll be at the Illinois Council of Skin and Scuba Divers booth.

Let's get a roll-call going as to who will be there. So far in this thread, we have:

Divin'Hoosier (Jim)
zider
T. Bix (unless he's in FL)
Dean810

Any other members of the GLWC going to be in attendance?

So far we have:

Divin'Hoosier (Jim)
zider
Dean810
Jendra

Anyone else?

So far we have:

Divin'Hoosier (Jim)
zider
Dean810
Jendra

Anyone else?

Yep I shall be there.. Just a heads up. for those of you who haven't ever attended. The same rules apply here as MNG what happens in Chicago stays in Chicago.:D the guy that wakes up in the wrong room naked really appreciates that..:D

I am in on this trip as well. Going to be hooking up with Ted in Battle Creek and riding in on the train. We shall try to stay sober for arrival in Chicago.

Did I hear that one of the crew woke up in the wrong room naked? Were they selling camera housings at the show by chance??????

So now we're up to:

Divin'Hoosier (Jim)
zider
Dean810
Jendra
gtxl1200
Mitten Diver

And we know that someone will be waking up naked in the wrong room.

Anyone else care to join the festivities?!

Yep I shall be there.. Just a heads up. for those of you who haven't ever attended. The same rules apply here as MNG what happens in Chicago stays in Chicago.:D the guy that wakes up in the wrong room naked really appreciates that..:D

That's some scary $h1t right there. Any you wonder why I am not attending this year!!!!! :D

Jim, even though the list looks small here. we seem to take up most of the atrium with our party. last year we hooked up with Cheryl patterson and her crew. Plus a few others. so it does get to be pretty big. During the show. you always seem to run into a bunch of people that you know. so don't worry about his list being short.

The rumor I heard is that the list is not the only short thing. Someone must have had the air conditioning on. Just say'n.........

:D:D:D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom