2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably be at Ginnie by 3pm on Friday, to help make sure things are running smoothly and get in a dive that evening.

Really glad to see that more people are coming who if they didn't come, it just wouldn't feel like a megadive!

Ummm you college kids can drink cheap beer. Otherwise the drink of choice is rum :D :D :D

Who said anything about cheap beer? Personally I'd much rather drink good beer and wine than rum. :)

Roxanne and I are looking forward to seeing everyone.
We have some new people coming from our dive club this time also.

PS: Galaxy dive material arrived today :D

I gonna post in the main forum about this event. A bump now and then from you regulars couldn't hurt.

Whoo hooooo!!! Dennis and Rox are coming! Was wondering about ya'll.. now about that lawyer guy...:shakehead:

Who said anything about cheap beer? Personally I'd much rather drink good beer and wine than Vodka. :)

couldn't agree more! :D :D :D

Mike and I are coming as well. And, we'll be bringing friends. John, who has joined us for the last couple of MegaDive daytime activities. And Paul, who will be a newbie, but a returning cave diver.

Time to bring back the food posts...

Tao of the Dive - 2 18 ct. eggs, few 2 litre sodas, 2 boston butts- cool for barbq sammiches

Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins, couple pounds fried n crumbled bacon for brekky, something sweet for Sat. dinner.

Poor college students- cases of [-]beer[/-] hamburgers and buns
Baby duck drop off to Jean- for paper towels, solo cups, and plastic forks/knives/spoons

We will bring our customary eggs for breakfast, along with those tremendous MegaMuffins that Costco is so famous for, some margarine, as well as a couple of gallons of orange juice. We'll also have a couple of their yummy rotisserie chickens, good for picking anytime of day, or for Saturday's dinner.

Conestoga on Friday night.. EVERYBODY INVITED!!!!

Tao of the Dive - 2 18 ct. eggs, few 2 litre sodas, 2 boston butts- cool for barbq sammiches

Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins, couple pounds fried n crumbled bacon for brekky, something sweet for Sat. dinner.

Poor college students- cases of [-]beer[/-] hamburgers and buns

Baby duck drop off to Jean- for paper towels, solo cups, and plastic forks/knives/spoons

Joyce n Mikey- customary eggs for breakfast, along with those tremendous MegaMuffins that Costco is so famous for, some margarine, as well as a couple of gallons of orange juice. We'll also have a couple of their yummy rotisserie chickens, good for picking anytime of day, or for Saturday's dinner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom