2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL.. and I was thinking Fool's reference was college kids bringing cases of burgers and buns, not beer! :rofl3:

Sam's Club has a case of burgers, 40 burgers to a case I believe, for about ten bucks. As for power, I have two generators I could bring. :wink: Staging is taking place at my castle under construction. It is about 15 miles past Ginnie Springs. Most of my gear is already there. Generators= 1x1200 watt, 1x8800 watt

LOL.. and I was thinking Fool's reference was college kids bringing cases of burgers and buns, not beer! :rofl3:

That wasn't lost on me, and I'm sure we'll be able to find beer somewhere :D

Ummm you college kids can drink cheap beer. Otherwise the drink of choice is rum :D :D :D

Thanks again JahJah for the FB link. Cant wait to get there. Let me know if there might be anything I can do to help. I am somewhat new to diving - less than a year - but cant get enough of it.

I don't drink cheap beer. Unless I am out of good beer.

Oh crap! Who are we gonna talk about now?

:D :D :D
Glad ya'll gonna make it!

There's always talking about that crazy guy who wears kilts! I think he's a member of the Radical Otter Brigade or something. Local conspiracy theories charge that he's actually IN CHARGE of them, secretly operating the entire organization. However, we know that's not the case cuz I'm told he can't organise squat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom