2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't remember any power spots anywhere near us, but we can always grab the pavillion during the day. The castle is only 15 miles from there, so it's not a prob for me to bring a cooker. Tomorrow, a LOT more kitchen/cooking stuff is heading over there. So is the rest of the dive gear and camping gear.

Taking what where? It's kind of early to be staging gear isn't it? LoL. I don't think bringing my smoker will present a problem. I've just about got the power issue sorted out I think. Anyhow, I have my recipes dialed in to that machine, and I love the smoke flavor it gives them.

considering who is doing the asking, and who is doing the responding.. this could be interesting... :d :d :d :d

True, it IS Ken...I'm lucky he didnt mention he had a otter powered generator where the otters run on wheels whilst chasing whatever it is that otters eat.:D

Looks like I have been persuaded to join you guys. :)

Sounds good to me.. Can somebody volunteer to bring the condiments? Charcoal? Paper (napkins, plastic ware, cups)

larry & i will be down this weekend through next, but not able to come back down for megadive...

so i want to donate some goods. i'll give them to someone, likely jean. put us down for paper towels, solo cups, and plastic forks/knives/spoons.

i'm all ready to retire to fl now. tired of the rest of life getting in the way of my fun!

AWWWHHHH wish you could make it for the MegaDive.. been too long...

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom