2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fool, you get ahold of the cuban?

I have it on very questionable authority that the land shark just might slither in to this event.:D

Hmmm, steak and eggs for Saturday morning breakfast. :D

I have the grill if you have the steak!!! lol

...And if Andy is coming, now all we need is guns and money!!!

I am so sorry Mania for your loss. Hugs to you. Peace. :hugs:

My daughter and I will be coming down for Saturday - happy to join in the festivities and get a couple of dives in...

I responded the Facebook invite...will that get up onto the guest list?

There's a facebook invite? cool!!

Brewone0to- Several cold salads (brocolli salad & coleslaw) 2 pkg hot dogs & buns, chips & salsa, eggs, bacon, assorted drinks

Cardzard - 1 case of sodas, 2 packs of hot dogs and buns, tub of Potatoe salad, case of water, usual breakfast stuff, Galaxy dive stuff

Tao of the Dive - 2 18 ct. eggs, few 2 litre sodas, 2 boston butts- cool for barbq sammiches

Scuba Jenny & Hermit Crab - S'mores fixins, couple pounds fried n crumbled bacon for brekky, something sweet for Sat. dinner. Coffee and creamer, and if I can find the piece, a coffee pot.

Poor college students- cases of beer hamburgers and buns

Baby duck drop off to Jean- for paper towels, solo cups, and plastic forks/knives/spoons

Joyce n Mikey- customary eggs for breakfast, along with those tremendous MegaMuffins that Costco is so famous for, some margarine, as well as a couple of gallons of orange juice. We'll also have a couple of their yummy rotisserie chickens, good for picking anytime of day, or for Saturday's dinner.

scubafool inc-some firewood; shredded cheese, mushrooms, black olives, ziploc bags, propane tank, burner, and large pot, all for MegaOmelets; hot dogs and buns.

jeandiver-chips and brats (didn't know she had acquired multiple children, but just goes to show)

Kilted Ken -2x Scubaboard.com banners, the Rum Tote, a 20x20 pavillion, and some ice chests. He said he would also bring his Brinkmann Smoker/Grill for the food if needed.

If you want to add something, "quote" this response, copy the text, cancel the quote and paste into the reply box (It keeps the formatting!:)) then add your own stuff...Oh, and delete this part.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom