2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Judging from the amt of TP at Toomer's AND the tp blown around the streets miles away I'm gonna guess there was a TP crisis at the stores yesterday... :D:D

so reading the news this morning....

all the SEC Coaches but one voted Auburn #1 in the USA TODAY COACHES POLL.

Even Finebaum, who hates Auburn, made a comment about that an that he was picking Auburn to win over Oregon in the BCS Championship.

The SEC Coaches that voted Auburn #1 included Spurrier, Saban, Petrino, Mullen, Richt.

anyone guess the SEC coach that didn't vote Auburn #1? :popcorn:

Has an early line been published for the Title game? I am guessing Auburn will likely be favoured by 6 points or so.

Has an early line been published for the Title game? I am guessing Auburn will likely be favoured by 6 points or so.

so far, Auburn is favored by -3 points on Odds Shark.

NCAA Football Odds - SB Nation

While I think Auburn is the better team and has played a much tougher schedule than Oregon, you've also got to remember LaMichael James has rushed for over 1600 yards and 21 TD's. He's also in tight contention for the Heisman behind Newton.

So against Auburn's defense, he'll be a force that will put points on the board.

so far, Auburn is favored by -3 points on Odds Shark.

NCAA Football Odds - SB Nation

While I think Auburn is the better team and has played a much tougher schedule than Oregon, you've also got to remember LaMichael James has rushed for over 1600 yards and 21 TD's. He's also in tight contention for the Heisman behind Newton.

So against Auburn's defense, he'll be a force that will put points on the board.

I'm just glad they aren't playing Boise State. That would be a boring game.

Cam Newton (Auburn) , LaMichael James (Oregon), Andrew Luck (Stanford), and Kellen Moore (Boise State) named Official Heisman Trophy finalists.

This SEC fan votes Cam Newton. I've seen the others and he still out-shines them all (IMHO.)

Ok I give who did not vote for Auburn? Miles?

Well it has been a while since the last time I was here but WOW what a season this has been. Who would have guessed at the start of the season that we would be going to the championship game for five consecutive years! Furthermore, with four separate teams! Auburn was on my radar as a spoiler for Bama, not the other way around! How about them hogs going to their first BCS game? You know I was listening to the talking heads on ESPN saying the Big 12 should recruit Boise State and Arkansas. When asked why Arkansas would give up the SEC the guy said, if they were in the Big-12 this year they would be playing for the NC! That same thing could be said for LSU, Bama, and maybe even South Carolina. Hands down the SEC is the best in football for the last 10 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom