2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, no doubt about that. Check out last year's thread! :D
Now that had a TON of smack!

The VOLS will not be contenders this year, but I always root for them. :dork2:

The Vols have to be pleased with Kiffen out of town. What an assclown! Is the AD that hired him still on staff?

The Vols have to be pleased with Kiffen out of town. What an assclown! Is the AD that hired him still on staff?
Yeah, I think so! He's been on shakey ground the last couple years, but has survived. A lot of folks wanted him run out of town along with Kiffen and crew.

It's going to be an interesting season for us VOL fans! :idk:

what? Interesting to see how many VOL players are arrested this year? :D

all kidding aside, I see UT turning around their program some with Dooley at the helm. They might not compete in Atlanta this year in December, but I think with Dooley in charge they will do it with "Class". Which is more than they could say with their coach last year.

Yeah, I think so! He's been on shakey ground the last couple years, but has survived. A lot of folks wanted him run out of town along with Kiffen and crew.

I still love the guy in Knoxville who paid the fee to file an application to have the Sewage Treatment Plant in Knoxville officially renamed by the city after Lane Kiffen :rofl3:

No... I'm not kidding...,. Tennessee fan wants to name waste water treatment plant after Lane Kiffin - Campus Rivalry: College Football & Basketball News, Recruiting, Game Picks, and More - USATODAY.com

Kiffen was very atypical of a SEC coach. Other than Spurrier, humility generally reigns supreme courtesy of the Bear.

Last edited:
Kiffen was very atypical of a SEC coach. Other than Spurrier humility generally reigns supreme courtesy of the Bear.

Spurrier is "not the ass he used to be" after going to the NFL and then coming back to South Carolina. Let's just say that "he's mellowed" some after he was shown he wasn't the "super coach" on the next level (the NFL).

what? Interesting to see how many VOL players are arrested this year? :D

all kidding aside, I see UT turning around their program some with Dooley at the helm. They might not compete in Atlanta this year in December, but I think with Dooley in charge they will do it with "Class". Which is more than they could say with their coach last year...
Already had an incident with a slew of players involved in a brawl at a nightclub.
Dooley released a couple of the players and suspended some, if my memory is correct.
On another note; Emmitt Smith just gave his apologies to the Gator Nation during half-time of tonight's Dallas vs. Cincinnati game, for leaving them out of his speech during his Hall of Fame Induction.

I saw ESPN reported Friday that Tennessee expects to receive a letter of inquiry soon about possible violations under former coach Lane Kiffin and his staff...

Kiffin...the gift that keeps on giving...

Yup.... that's in addition to the six secondary violations they got Kiffin for last year.

I just hate that any punishment will be against UT for the sins of a coach that left them high and dry.

so.... Alabama has sent out it's season tickets to ticket holders... like they do every year.

apparently they forgot to have them proof-read or run through spell check. :rofl3:

missticket1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom