2010 GLWC Spring Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WT?? When the heck do you get to the age that your post is right below a hot chick in a tight t-shirt and your talking about hooded vest and other crap. :confused::shakehead: I hope I never get there..

It's sad when a Meet'n'Greet member misses an opportunity for depravity! Sad day in deed:shakehead:

WT?? When the heck do you get to the age that your post is right below a hot chick in a tight t-shirt and your talking about hooded vest and other crap. :confused::shakehead: I hope I never get there..

The only things inside that t-shirt are oversized mammary glands; what's the big deal?:confused:

SSSS, get yourself a 3-5 mm hooded vest and wear that under your 7mm; it makes a BIG difference. I'll be diving dry, so if you want, you can use my vest if it will fit you.

Barracuda - Thanks for the offer!

I have a hooded vest already and will most certinaly be wearing it! I am pretty sure it's a 3mm vest & hood (my son has a 3mm vest, with a 5mm hood attached, but it won't fit me) ...I've been thinking about picking up a 2 or 3mm bennie to layer with my hooded vest if my head gets cold. My biggest issue last spring when diving at temps in the low 40's was my feet... My boots have a bit more room in them than is ideal, but the next smaller size was too tight, so I am going to get a pair of neoprene socks to layer under my boots...

If I get really cold, maybe I'll take you up on your offer and layer vests too!! :dork2:

I have a hooded vest already and will most certinaly be wearing it! I am pretty sure it's a 3mm vest & hood (my son has a 3mm vest, with a 5mm hood attached, but it won't fit me) ...I've been thinking about picking up a 2 or 3mm bennie to layer with my hooded vest if my head gets cold. My biggest issue last spring when diving at temps in the low 40's was my feet... My boots have a bit more room in them than is ideal, but the next smaller size was too tight, so I am going to get a pair of neoprene socks to layer under my boots...

If I get really cold, maybe I'll take you up on your offer and layer vests too!! :dork2:

Depending on sizing I will have a drysuit at the event that I am trying to get rid of.

Is that the famous Stacy drysuit? you cant get rid of that>>

Amongst the other ladies who have worn that suit. I will always have my memories, plus I think I snapped a couple of pics of her rolling around on her back in it. I wonder what ever happened to her and old Lancelot?

Don't worry Steve, you'll be fine in the cold... Most of these people on this thread dive dry and cry cry cry every time something goes wrong and cold water leaks... LOL I've been diving wet since I started coming to the meet and greets and I keep coming back for more....

Question - Would someone be willing to bring or let me use a spare pony bottle set up (around 30 - 40 cu ft) for me to try a dive or two with one. I am considering getting a pony but I want to see how it feels to dive with one before I go out and buy one.

Thanks ahead of time.

Don and I will have a few extra if you still need one.

The only things inside that t-shirt are oversized mammary glands; what's the big deal?:confused:

Man... This already reminds me of last fall... If I remember right, there was an incident with Denny and some Canadians.... :idk:

How sad!!!!

:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom