2010 GLWC Spring Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
If I ask about it do I have to organize it? Seem like its about time to broach the subject matter.

I'd like to formally request a date change. I hear the weather on 4/30-5/2 will be MUCH better than the previous weekend. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? I hear the weather on 5/7/10-5/9/10 will be the best weather EVER.
And that the weather the previous weekend will be horrible, rain and snow and lighting and thunder and pigs falling from the sky. It's known as the weekend-before-finals storm of the century.

I heard the forcast for ALL of April and most of May is for snow! (another effect of global warming:wink:.
Does Tyler Schultz still put on the underwater obstical course in Milan, MI. He puts it on in a local HS pool as a fund raiser. I went to Tyler's once and came back home and build one for our dive club.

Really? I hear the weather on 5/7/10-5/9/10 will be the best weather EVER.
And that the weather the previous weekend will be horrible, rain and snow and lighting and thunder and pigs falling from the sky. It's known as the weekend-before-finals storm of the century.

Sorry, but clearly your source is mistaken. Having been to many MnGs, I have a sense about these things. :cool2:

I heard the forcast for ALL of April and most of May is for snow! (another effect of global warming:wink:.
Does Tyler Schultz still put on the underwater obstical course in Milan, MI. He puts it on in a local HS pool as a fund raiser. I went to Tyler's once and came back home and build one for our dive club.

I'll ask him tomorrow. I think he was making it an every-other-year thing, but I hear he's unusually busy this spring.

I'm in. I already cleared the calendar. Will be bringing Chicken soup again. See you guys in April.

What you been smoking??.. Good thing we got a page on FB, so we know when the date is. Since the thread starter here didnt mention any..:confused::confused:

We have a page on Facebook? Why, what's wrong with Scubaboard. That's just ANOTHER website to go to.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom