2007 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tigers win another cliff hanger, now I hope we can put it on cruise control the rest of the regular season.

Tigers win another cliff hanger, now I hope we can put it on cruise control the rest of the regular season.

LSU definately played the better ball game than BAMA did.

But for a few moments I thought Bama was going to pull it out and might have a chance a few times at winning it. Of course I was pulling for Bama, but not so much for Bama as a LSU defeat could tip the scales for Auburn in the SEC West.

Back to the game though... if LSU lost, it wasn't really because Bama played better. What would have killed LSU would have been turnovers (interceptions) and penalties. (of course that Bama turnover near the LSU goal didn't do Bama any good either).

oh well.

next week..... the infamous Auburn Georgia game.

South Carolina...........were imploding.

2007 NCAA Football Rankings - Week 10 (Nov. 4)
AP Top 25
1. Ohio State (60) 10-0 1,616
2. LSU (5) 8-1 1,523
3. Oregon 8-1 1,517
4. Oklahoma 8-1 1,421
5. Kansas 9-0 1,329

10. Georgia 7-2 1,021

17. Florida 6-3 623
18. Auburn 7-3 611

21. Alabama 6-3 335

24. Kentucky 6-3 127
Others Receiving Votes

Dropped From Rankings
South Florida 20.​

Well I hate that Bama didn't beat LSU, but at least they played a good game and are hanging on in the rankings.

LSU worked it's way back up to number 2.

I've been following South Florida all season, though not SEC, but they've been kinda the cindarella team of the year. But looks like they fell off the charts this week.

Ironic. Here is a story about Les Miles maybe leaving LSU and LSU geting Tuberville to replace him

published Nov 2nd (Friday) Opinion: Even if Miles bolts, LSU fans should feel secure - College football - MSNBC.com

I'll take him by my daughter won't, she can't stand him. I have to agree with most of the article, but there is probably one big time coaching position that will be open considering the woppin Kansas put on them, Nebraska, which could suck up any one of several top coaches. Them corn farmers don't like getting beat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom