2006 PPD Snap Elections - yes, we're doing this one again...

Isa PA! What do we name the experimental forum this time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
can I change my vote? I was swayed with Cathy's and Ben's argument. I'm with Bahay Kubo na.

Sorry. Once the ink is on your thumb it's a done deal! :D

chip104:
then I'll do it the Filipino way...I'll register as another elligible member and cast another vote! hehehe :wink:
If the result really depends on one vote then for me it doesn't matter because you can all have the name that you want. At this point though it doesn't look like that. I'd like to get this settled at the end of this poll though so that we can make a start with the new system.

i know! let's change the title every month or so... <---- i wonder if that's possible, though :)

iris_ice:
i know! let's change the title every month or so... <---- i wonder if that's possible, though :)
I don't think that would work - it would be seen as too confusing and might also mean that everyone would have to opt-in again. After a period of time like 6 months or so then we could probably get it done once (no promises), but that would probably be the limit. Tech Admin has a lot of work now keeping the board together.

lot of catching up in reading pa lang, lito na ako

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom