2006 PPD Snap Elections - yes, we're doing this one again...

Isa PA! What do we name the experimental forum this time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well boys and girls, since it seems irrevocably inherent in our culture never to do elections as smoothly as they're supposed to be, allow me to re-start yet another poll of names based on the short list kim had proposed in a previous thread

this time you may vote for ONE CHOICE ONLY... for those who may not be familiar, please find below the proper procedures for participating in a philippine vote:

if you wish you may post a picture of you with your finger marked in indelible ink to prove your having voted...

if your name does not appear in the list of voters, you might have already voted...

if your precinct indicates you have already voted please go home and await the pre-determined election results...

in the event your choice does not win, your choice did not campaign hard enough - the loss had nothing to do with alleged cheating...

if you continue to allege cheating, please proceed to EDSA and demand for the ouster of the incumbent winner...

if all else fails, please proceed to admissions office of nearest nursing school to apply for US or Canadian immigration visa...

Jag

shugar:
Well boys and girls, since it seems irrevocably inherent in our culture never to do elections as smoothly as they're supposed to be, allow me to re-start yet another poll of names based on the short list kim had proposed in a previous thread

this time you may vote for ONE CHOICE ONLY... for those who may not be familiar, please find below the proper procedures for participating in a philippine vote:

if you wish you may post a picture of you with your finger marked in indelible ink to prove your having voted...

if your name does not appear in the list of voters, you might have already voted...

if your precinct indicates you have already voted please go home and await the pre-determined election results...

in the event your choice does not win, your choice did not campaign hard enough - the loss had nothing to do with alleged cheating...

if you continue to allege cheating, please proceed to EDSA and demand for the ouster of the incumbent winner...

if all else fails, please proceed to admissions office of nearest nursing school to apply for US or Canadian immigration visa...

Jag
:rofl2:

I have closed the other poll to prevent confusion.

jonix:
adding to the electoral rules by jag...

never call a comelec official for risk of being wiretapped. we don't want a grandson of all garci tapes :D
no vote buying? :) I better not go there... I'm rooting for bahay kubo...

Jag, could you kindly explain what this experimental forum is for? Haven't had time to read the new threads lately. Will it be a subforum under the ppd forum?

Thanks

Cathy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom