2005 NCWD Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason B:
Chris, come on out to Lake Rawlings next weekend and dive with us. No need to bring a buddy as there are enough of us to go around. What size wetsuit do you usually wear. I just got a drysuit so I have a wetsuit I could bring that you could wear.

Jason

I'm a big guy, I believe my wetsuit for cert dives at the end of '04 was a 2x or 3x. It fit ok, but I think something like a hyperstretch would be good for me because the other one was hard to get on/off.

I'm having a hard time getting up the nerve to buy one because I absolutely DESPISE trying on clothes. I blame my grandmother and mother for all those times at the Mall when I was a kid.

I'm not sure if I'm off work yet that weekend, plus I definitely need a refresher. I got certified back in Sept or October and haven't been back in since. My cert got pushed to the end of the year because of a bad ear infection during pool training.

ncknightdiver:
Welcome to the board Chris. I'm another Raleigh area diver that uses Gypsy Divers as my LDS. Every need a buddy for Fantasy Lake, let me know. Always willing to get a dive in. I'm going down to Lake Rawlings on April 17 th with NC WRECK DIVERS.
A great group to dive with. There are several of us in the triangle area that dive together.

Glenn

Thanks for the welcome, and the offer. It figures that I have to work on the 17th <sigh> Hopefully once the students graduate on May 15th, I'll have a more flexible schedule to work with.

suthnbelle:
In case you're interested I'm planning the June weekend trip to the Triangle Wrecks at Nags Head. It is a shallow, shore dive. Let me know if you're interested.
I would be interested in hearing about it when you set a date.

TNX
Don

edit: I found the date. 24-26 June, right on top of a family committment.

Harumph!

Not an official NC Group dive, but any of you are welcome to dive the Triangle Wrecks and Huron at Nags Head on August 20th. There are 6 of us so far. The thread is in the Mid Atlantic Forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom