2 Pair of dive boots for $70.00, originally $230

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got mine in yesterday. FANTASTIC BOOTS! Allot better than the other "name brand" boots I have. Well built, comfortable, reasonable, and I really love the color! They come with extra inserts for thin socks or bare feet. Very, very nice! I did buy one size larger than my normal size for the BARE built in socks, and that was perfect. If I had wanted to though, I could have taken out some of the cushion in a 13 and I believe they would have fit fine.

Is anyone else willing to split the deal? I'm in the Omaha, NE area.

However, I'd be willing to split shipping to someone as well, in the US.

Giff

Where in the Omaha area? I'm considering em and even though I'm in PA my son is stationed at Offut and lives in Bellvue. He could send em to me.

Got them! Very nice boots.

Looking forward to getting them wet this weekend!

Thanks for shipping all the way over here. :)

tried them this weekend, and I must say that they're just great, both in and out
of the water. Postage costs very reasonable (Europe).
Thanks a lot,
george

I'm currently in henderson instadry boots which I really like. Could be interested in a pair of these as well though - if I'm normally a size 11 shoe what size boot would you recommend? Do some cold water wetsuit diving but cold feet isn't usually the issue!

Don't trust the shipping cost that comes up. They charged my card $77 (as I approved), then an additional ~$20, presumably for shipping.

They've failed to return my phone call regarding this unapproved charge.

Hey guys ... is what Kris saying the case?

BTW: thanks Kris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom