2 Pair of dive boots for $70.00, originally $230

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanOTB

Registered
Reaction score
From OTB Boots:
2 pair of dive boots for $70.00 originally $230.00!!!!!

Grab your dive buddy for the deal of the year on a dive boot originally designed with and for the US Navy SEALs.
The SAR model was designed to be used as a dive bootie with the lacing on the side, thus no irritation will occur from the laces when using a fin. There is a flexible off centered ankle support that provides great ankle support if you have to walk any distance to get to your dive spot. We fit all XL fin pockets. Best worn with a thin sock.
Why such a low price? Simply stated we bought too many pairs of these in green, they are now classified as military surplus. They are all A+ quality. Be one of the first to be sporting your green SAR boots at your local group dive event!
Most in the NY fashion scene are saying “Green is the new Black”, buy yours today before they are all gone! You must use the below link, going directly to our website will not get you the deal.

www.otbboots.com/scubaboard

Last edited by a moderator:
These are BETTER than any other boot out there. I own several pair and you rarely catch me above or below water without my OTBs on my feet. No, Dan is not paying me to say this either! They are simply that good and this is a smoking hot deal.

I recently won a pair of these. I gave them to my dive buddy who has the same size foot as me as a gift b/c I didn't really have any use for them. He raves about them. He thinks that they are the best thing since sliced bread. I've made a huge mistake.

You guys ship internationally?

I have a hell of a time finding size 13 boots/shoes in Kimcheeland...

I was just asked about sizing. I have a very wide foot. I can only buy WIDE shoes or not walk. These boots have a removable inner sole/liner that can give you even MORE room when you have neoprene on. FWIW, I use them with the liner in, and I am STILL comfortable.

Since I only need one pair, would anyone be interested in splitting this with me?

It was funny, but I was on a dive boat last weekend, and another diver had a pair of OTB boots on. People could not believe that we dove in them, but boy are they sweet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom