2 Pair of dive boots for $70.00, originally $230

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not familiar with these but very interested. How hard is it to get them on and off say on a dive boat?? All those laces kind of scare me.

From OTB Boots:
2 pair of dive boots for $70.00 originally $230.00!!!!!

They are not as convenient as a zipper. Once on, I just leave them on: I don't take them off.

How are they in colder water? Say 65-75 degrees. Any colder and I'm dry but the quarries sometimes get colder below the thermo and I'm glad I have my 5 mil boots on when diving wet. And Pete, do you use any kind of sock under them?

Is anyone else willing to split the deal? I'm in the Omaha, NE area.

However, I'd be willing to split shipping to someone as well, in the US.

Giff

Hey Parrot Head Diver, we go down to size 6, not sure your size, however with a neoprene sock, you should be able to fit these boots, even if you are a size 4 youth/kids. They are made WIDE to take a sock or sock footed dry suit.

I wear a single white sock with mine: made out of a wicking fiber.

For men only...I suppose:shakehead:....still a mans world:wink:

Most wetsuit boots are also "unisex" which, of course, means sized for guys. As long as you convert the sizes, you should be able to get a pair that fits. Once you put on drysuit booties/socks, the extra width should be no problem.

Back
Top Bottom