2 Pair of dive boots for $70.00, originally $230

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Apparently the deal is over. I PM'd the OP since we weren't getting any feedback to questions posted here over the last two days and the response indicated that

"This was for a limited time as we want to respect our dealers"

Yet the offer only indicates "hurry before they're all gone" to which the reply was

"We have to abide by the rules as set up by our sales management."

Hmmpf...would have been nice to know this was for a limited time or that there were "rules" in the original offer.

So, no boots for me...Guess I'll have to continue to enjoy my Henderson Instadry boots which are everything I hoped they'd be.

We're all still here....The deal was for a limited time, for those who did not get the deal during the time of the promotion, we are sorry. As to KrisB, please e-mail personally at dan@otbbots.com to clear up any issues. We have thousands of happy customers and our goal is to keep everyone happy

Trying to go as you direct, but coming up page not available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom