1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
oh sorry ....... actually he is my sock puppet..... hehehhehe getting back to the topic. may all of you enjoy the adventure. but i am sure you will all have fun and the fear of an accident would not be realized, after all you are all certified scuba divers. :D

ayan .... oks na ba? make no mistake about it ha.... i support you guys in this marathon dive. i would just like to share some concerns on safety.
yes you be careful and have a great dive this weekend. Do It wRight ha not wRong.

paolov:
oh sorry ....... actually he is my sock puppet..... hehehhehe getting back to the topic. may all of you enjoy the adventure. but i am sure you will all have fun and the fear of an accident would not be realized, after all you are all certified scuba divers. :D

ayan .... oks na ba? make no mistake about it ha.... i support you guys in this marathon dive. i would just like to share some concerns on safety.
yes you all be careful and have a great dive this weekend. Do It wRight ha not wRong.

paolov:
you can't sleep you can't sleep

toooo excited tooo excited......

melatonin will not work ...... adrenalin rushing in.....

ADRENALIN RUSH .......

maybe benadryll will work ..... hehehhehehhe

yup i got 8 hours of sleep today just in case i dont get sleep later. pero il try to hit 6 hrs mamaya

clgsamson:
lika sama ka sa mandaluyong, pareho tayong problema.

tama! btw yung problema natin sa expenses for so called essential diving equipment wont be solved any time soon. completo na gear ko pero ang dami pa kulang:)

Spoon:
tama! btw yung problema natin sa expenses for so called essential diving equipment wont be solved any time soon. completo na gear ko pero ang dami pa kulang:)
hahahahahahaha you hit it right on the nail bro! Never ending journey to the LDS.

chip104:
tama pao. I'm sure if we all sat down and had the discussion over again the conversation would be more constructive. I try to post as I would if I were talking to you in person and not as if I have a keyboard & screen infront of me.

That's why I'll readily forum roundhouse kick any of you equally. :)

edit: changed it cause it sounded bad. no disrepect to anyone. mad love for the club.
NO way. Pinoys don't flame on fellow pinoys. He needs to walk on land and not above water.

clgsamson:
NO way. Pinoys don't flame on fellow pinoys. He needs to walk on land and not above water.

i bumped into that guy in another forum deco stop:) ilang na siya dito hehe

Back
Top Bottom