1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh sorry ....... actually he is my sock puppet..... hehehhehe getting back to the topic. may all of you enjoy the adventure. but i am sure you will all have fun and the fear of an accident would not be realized, after all you are all certified scuba divers. :D

ayan .... oks na ba? make no mistake about it ha.... i support you guys in this marathon dive. i would just like to share some concerns on safety.

chip104:
[/hijack]

you know, I think you two could be long lost brothers. He really looks like you in his picture! hehehehehehee :D

[/end hijack]

ENJOY THE MARATHON DIVE with caution in mind !!!

you will hear nothing more from me here on.... except on asking for an update after the marathon dive. baka sumali dito si sock puppet... hehehheehe

On a more operational note, when driving down there, is there anything we should know about the parking? I was planning on using the Anilao parking since I know where it is and have never been to Lemery. Do we need to call in advance for the boat transfer or do they just do it periodically? Is there ground transportation from the parking area to the boat (yes, goofy question but I've learned that my assumptions are usually wrong so I ask)?

normally you there would be a bangka stationed at the pier(facing the sea, on the right side of the pier) as well with Dive N Trek yellow flag. so just park there and hop on a boat with a flag of Dive n Trek

Halthron:
On a more operational note, when driving down there, is there anything we should know about the parking? I was planning on using the Anilao parking since I know where it is and have never been to Lemery. Do we need to call in advance for the boat transfer or do they just do it periodically? Is there ground transportation from the parking area to the boat (yes, goofy question but I've learned that my assumptions are usually wrong so I ask)?

Halthron:

we are meeting in the anilao parking area, the one with the yellow dive n trek signs. a bangka will pick us up from there to transfer us to the resorts approx 20 mins away. keep in mind that the bangka is expecting us before 7am. so get lots of sleep its going to be a long day.

Guys we can either meet in the anilao parking before 7 or we can meet somewhere in makati or south expressway to convoy to anilao. its going to be a long day and its best to take advantage of the natural light:) i suggest we meet around 4:30am or later to head towards anilao, better early than late.?

Can we get an updated list of who is going? just cut and paste the list below and add your name. see you guys tom, get lots of sleep and rest.

Spoon
Chip
iris
halthorn

Spoon:
so get lots of sleep its going to be a long day.

you can't sleep you can't sleep

toooo excited tooo excited......

melatonin will not work ...... adrenalin rushing in.....

ADRENALIN RUSH .......

maybe benadryll will work ..... hehehhehehhe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom