1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
Thanks pao, will do. Still waiting for an answer about the air qual.

@ Ish: I'm renting one from DP. As Pao said, we're all responsible for our own profiles. When I dive with others I tend not to stay at the same depth as the rest all the time. It would be wise to rent one.

yeah, im trying to borrow my friend's stinger, hopefully he obliges. if not and if I dont get to rent, I might just join you guys for the first 3 dives, and have halo halo na lang after hehe.

jonix:
i'll be using my mosquito from now on. the versa is just there in one of my drawers...gathering dust

mosquito... ahh for checking time .... ayoko na baka .... hehehhehe

so there you go, the guys attending will now get their own computers for the marathon. Berry Gud.

improvise one nalang or just put clip it on to BP straps with sufficient cable for you to be able to read it.

paolov:
mosquito... ahh for checking time .... ayoko na baka .... hehehhehe

pssst...2 time zones/settings yun & may alarm pa hehehehe

anybody knows how to use the Voyager2000 (dive planning software) from dive rite?

IT MUST BE EMPHASIZED that a diver suffering from the bends or similar symptoms must be treated at the nearest recompression chamber as soon as possible! Severe, untreated cases of the bends will leave the diver with various residual neurologic defects.

The stoical, or hard-headed diver may attempt to "sit out" a minor case of the bends in which the symptoms are only a pain in a particular joint. This is a very poor practice, because the damage may progress to severe neurologic symptoms which could be permanently disabling. Although the pain may disappear without treatment within 24 to 72 hours, the nitrogen bubbles may have blocked blood vessels for a long enough period of time to cause localized tissue death in the bone marrow. If this occurs around the cartilage of a joint, the cartilage dies. The damage then may manifest itself as a permanent arthritis which does not appear for 6 to 12 months after the bends symptoms. SINCE SOME PERMANENT DAMAGE ALWAYS OCCURS, EVEN A MILD CASE OF BENDS MUST BE TREATED.

takot tuloy ako.
str.gif

bili na! bili na! Uwatec Sports Plus Dive Computer! very cheap only and might just save you a trip to the decompression chamber. :D

PM for inquiries please :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom