1st Pics, sort of.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice pictures! Sorry to hear aobut your run of bad luck...hope it doesn't happen again.

H2Andy:
wow... very nice...the first pic, what are those things? anemones? they look like little cauliflowers

hee hee...I was going to ask the same thing

mjh:
Water temp 54 degrees, viz about 20ft, depth 30-45ft

That sounds like here in Jersey! :wink:

I did exactly the same thing I did with my bulkhead, when I was on my last trip. Fortunately I managed to dry it out fairly quickly, so it still fired the strobes but no TTL option.

Those Anemone's look like Plumrose Anemones that we get here.

Great pics!!

mjh:
Water temp 54 degrees, viz about 20ft, depth 30-45ft

That sounds like here in Jersey! :wink:

I did exactly the same thing I did with my bulkhead, when I was on my last trip. Fortunately I managed to dry it out fairly quickly, so it still fired the strobes but no TTL option.

Those Anemone's look like Plumose Anemones that we get here.

Great pics!!

Hey, these are nice pictures; I say is about time to see something non-Caribbean.
The anemones really look like cauliflowers :eek:)
Sorry about the camera, ..it happens.

Safe Diving

Nice Pictures.

They look like the White-plumed Anemone (Metridium). Metridium giganteum They are common in colder water. I have seen them on the Yukon in San Diego. Water Temp is around 55 F.

Back
Top Bottom