1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver:
Theresa, the only time to avoid the traffic is after 9 pm. When I had a house down here that's when I'd come down. HOWEVER for you it is vacation so put on some good tunes and just leave whenever you can!!!
Thanks Debby... I am planning on charging up the iPod, so I'll be set. Looking forward to finally meeting you too... see you tonight.

Oh, and don't forget to make a potty stop in Florida City...it can be a loooooong drive down if the traffic gets heavy.

DebbyDiver:
Oh, and don't forget to make a potty stop in Florida City...it can be a loooooong drive down if the traffic gets heavy.
:shocked:Oooopp... didn't think about that!!! GOOD IDEA. :thumb:

Sorry guys I will not make the trip this time, I hope you all have a great time and I will see you next time :wink:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Sorry guys I will not make the trip this time, I hope you all have a great time and I will see you next time :wink:
Kim P

Oh my gosh, what happened?

Were here, pretty quiet, kinda nice... although if ya stand outside long enough you can watch the golf cart races out back...

See ya'll after I get off the boat tomorow afternoon...... Hopefully my truck won't break anymore than it already has, at least until the new part comes in...... LOL

Brian, have a great dive! Welcome to the "neighborhood!"

CoolTech and Kbeck are on premises!

Got in around 9:30 PM... Talked with Scott, and everyone was in bed by 10:30 PM...

I'm just here reading a book and thought I would check in...

We booked the afternoon CR reef dives on Saturday... hanging around here in the AM, and will be at the party Saturday night.

Sunday is still up in the air.

Becky, I will probably be the only one to say this to you (about T212)... The decor in this condo is wonderful... I will take some pictures of this one and post it on the board with the dive reports, and pictures from the party Saturday night...

Sleep well... It's back to my book now!

Hi Jim and Krista!! Jay's sleeping, our roomies are in bed and I'm not sleepy.

Is T212 the firefighter condo? I rented the firefighter condo once but I forget the unit number.

We are back in T407 and it sure looks different without a bunch of air mattresses all over the place!!

See ya at the party; have a great dive tomorrow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom