1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone... it was great finally meeting everyone and putting a face with a name. Becky you did a wonderful job putting the party together and THANKS again for everyone. The unit we were in was beautiful...

Looking forward to seeing you again this Saturday. Kim too....

I am so happy that everyone had a great time that's what it is all about... Getting friends all together and having fun being able to learn about all the things people have seen while diving and what they have seen in the past was just amazing. Everyone here is like family and we even treat each other like family:D and to me that's something no other forum has and probably will never have, You guys and gals are a great bunch and I am proud to say I am part of this family.

Thanks again for everyone who came I had a blast and can't wait till we can all get together again.

And if Krista can remember Whoohaha:rofl3:

Becky

reeldreams:
Thankyou Becky had a great time you over did yourself .Looking forward to diving with you here in Venice.

looking forward to actually diving with you tltracy(Tracy) but it was nice talking with you see you in two weeks
come join us again for saturday night Robert
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=198637
we could use another boat ... grab some divers from your area to share in gas :wink:
Kim P

reeldreams:
looking forward to actually diving with you tltracy(Tracy) but it was nice talking with you see you in two weeks
Hey there... its was good talking with you and Rich too, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to following you around and helping me find the MEGS. I want to learn your extricating skills... I've got my sock ready to be filled. :blinking:

It was fun seeing everyone again, We had a good time Sat Night, I wish I could have been able to spend some time with everyone and dive with the group, but work came first. I finally completed my internship for DM now its just class work all other requirements have been met... Now I can press on for ITC....

I won't be able to make it to Venice next weekend I will be out of state for the weekend, maybe next time we can get together up there.

Becky Thanks for the room and the food was AWSOME. I'll see ya again in about 2 weeks, I'll give you a shout and let ya know what day I will be there....

BTW, who gets the stuff ya forgot, I still have my tickets..... LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom