1st Annual Scubaboard Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tltracy:
I'm diving with CR in the morning both days... wreck and a reef, I believe. Then Sat afternoon maybe tag with someone who's going snorkeling somewhere, or just lounge around beach area.

I'm guessing that parking won't be a problem at Datura this weekend then.
icosm03.gif

If anyone is feeling alittle cramped in the other units, I have space available...

have one open bedroom and the couches.....

I just booked with Brent for the Sat afternoon dive to the Benwood and French. He has a few spots left if someone wants to jump on board with me. We have to be there at 12:30 will be back by 5:00 plenty enough time for dinner.

Brents # 305 453-9600

WOO HOO I hope that this time tomorrow we will be pulling up to the Tower!!! :D

Gregg's taking the boat out this weekend if someone wants to jump aboard with him. Just let him know. I'm staying with you guys so I can dive with some SBders:D I'm getting wet this time if it kills me:rofl3: I never get to go when he drives I'm always land locked for some reason or another.

Got to go sorry, I have a big shop today for food and stuff.

Hiya Tltracy .... my son and I will be snorkeling and he is learning to free dive right off of Kawama beach Saturday and would love to have anyone join us. Sunday I am with Becky and her kids for the same thing but I will be bottom support with my tank on and Becky or hubby will be surface support (I hope Becky will be in the water diving). This weekend is allll about the kids for me but all adults (non divers or divers) are welcome to join us as well :wink:
Kim P

You guys drive safe!!! SEA you in the morning!!!

If I knew how to pull up one of those hoppin things I would for you. Yes my friend your time has come
tongue.gif
you might want Rich to bring some tape for your
tounge.gif
:rofl3: Your are so excited you probably won't shut up the whole way down. I would not be surprised if he says there are two bedrooms and I just neeeeeed some time apart from you.:rofl3:

Just kidding my friend you guys be careful and I will see you guys in the morning sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom